Sunday, June 19, 2011

Crazy for Cricut!

I'm so lucky to be working with Nikki Sivils!  She is not only gorgeous, but so talented!  Her designs are so fun and versatile!  I love being on her design team!  We had the opportunity to be a part of a cross promotion with Provocraft!  As a HUGE surprise, we were to get a Cricut Expression and guess what arrived on my doorstep a couple weeks ago??? 



I opened that box and tore through the wrappings!  I was so excited to see all the goodies inside.  It took me a little while to find time to sit down and read up on how to use the machine, which was REALLY easy btw!  I put the blade in, plugging it in and chose the first cartridge to start with.  I'm in love!!!

Imagine the possibilities!  This was the first cut... Imagine on the Home Accents cart.  At first, I was setting the dial too large and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't let me cut!  After asking some other Cricut owners, I found out that the measurements are top to bottom not side to side!  SOLVED!  So, here is my first page using the Cricut Expressions:

The scroll flower cut out is from Home Accents and also the border design!  Gorgeous!!  I also cut the journaling shape too!  I'm loving this machine.  I can't wait to see what else it can do!  Thank you Provocraft!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome:)
Love the layout:)

Shelley said...

you spoiled brat you!!!! wow!!! love it! love the LO as always!!! can't wait to see what you crank out for CHA!!! love and miss you lil momma!!! xoxoxo