Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Preggo again!

It's official... I'm pregnant again. That was quick work. Really excited and happy about it. I have another sono today to see that little bundle. I saw the baby 2 weeks ago with a heartbeat! So, my due date is set for January 25, 2009! That seems so far away. I'm nervous, excited, scared to death, and worried all at the same time. I am hoping today's sono is perfect and that I can breathe a bit easier. I'm trying to take care of myself, but it's been a rough month. I've felt cruddy, exhausted, and FAT! Yep, I'm in the stage where nothing feels good. Just the thought of exercise makes me want to run and jump into bed. I'm wiped out! It doesn't help that Matt has been gone out of town for a total of 2 1/2 weeks this month for "work". I say that with tongue in cheek as it doesn't sound too bad to be childless, feed for free, provided with entertainment and drinks, and around intelligent adults all day. So, excuse me for being a bit resentful. He says it's not fun and it's tiring.. POOR baby... Try working, being a "single" mom for a week at a time, carrying a child who is wrecking havoc with my hormones, and dealing out discipline for a mouthy 3 year old. It's not fun at all!!! I am so in need of a vacation. I'm not talking Caribbean... well, that does sound nice, but something close by and only for a weekend would do. I am thinking a room facing water and sand, even if it is a lake, with a table for scrapping and a blender for virgin daiquiri's. I want no responsibilities at that time and no time schedule other than to eat when I feel like it, nap when I'm tired, and scrap the rest of the time. Really? Is that too much to ask? I would love the company of some other girlfriends, but I'm really thinking that being all by myself doesn't sound too bad either! LOL... maybe it's the hormones. In any case, I need a break!

No comments: